You have the passion for fitness. But yet you don’t want to be a part of a health club probably because it’s expensive or your independent type of person. Or perhaps you belong to a gym, but you’ve got it clashing with other duty schedules. All of these make working out at home an option. But could getting great workouts within the four walls of your home be possible! Yes – The old school body hacks site is what we are talking about here. Before now there was no gym, people used to do good workouts right in there homes before the advent of science and technology. Kevin Steele an exercise expert at 24 hours fitness centers confirms that doing good workouts doesn’t have to necessarily be in the gym house. The house area is also good as long as you have the fitness plans that best suits your interest. A Brisk walk, push-ups, and abdominal workout are all you need doing to up your game.
There are 5 key major elements that make your fitness at home superb
At the 24-hours fitness center, they encourage workouts within the four walls of your home. This is because they want it to be a part of your lifestyle. However, they revealed 5 major key elements that support an effective fitness program:
- Warm up.
- Cardiovascular (aerobic) workout.
- Resistance (strength training) exercises.
- Flexible moves.
- A cool-down
Warm up includes activities such as the outside walk or walking on a treadmill, or stationary bike movement. The cardiovascular aspect of your workout, you could step up the game by walking faster on the pedals, for the aerobics, a video could assist or doing of jump ropes – at least do anything that gets your heart excited.
Resistance exercise could be simple squats, abdominal crunches, and push-ups. You could even get involved with working with small dumbbells, bands or a weight bar. Flexibility could be yoga poses or with the use of floor stretches. Thus, Cooling down could be a replica of the warm up process. Cardiovascular workouts shouldn’t be the intense one because it should help bring your heart rate to rest. Your strength training could be the like of aerobics but just ensure you warm up and cool down at intervals. If you, however, discover you are behind schedule for a particular day try intensifying your workouts this could help you make up, instead of walking you could try jogging or go on a hilly walk instead of the plane landscape. Gradually try out the compound workouts as a means of stepping up your game, more muscles are deployed in doing this.
Foundational tips for the just getting started sect
For you who is just getting started let your aim be at doing 30 minutes of cardiovascular workouts at least 3-4 times in one week and 20 -30 minutes of resistance training (strength workouts) 3-4 times in one week. It is important that your strength training encompasses major muscle groups of your body – These includes all muscles belonging to your upper body part, lower body, abdominals section and your back. 10-15 sets of repetitions are needed for whatever form of strength exercise you are doing for the purpose of effectiveness.
Regardless of whatever type of exercise you do, ensure you begin slowly and gradually speed up the pace in both time and intensity. Very important don’t ignore signal sent by your body during the process. Every workout should be gone about the first thing at dawn before going about your daily activities. Try not working out of the plan, ensure you stay focused on the muscles you feel you should work on.
Basic tips for home exercisers
Every home exercisers needs these tips to guide them to having a successful workout
- Avoid boredom and challenge yourself. This is because while at home, you might not have access to varieties of equipment and classes just like it is in the gym house. You could relieve your boredom and challenge yourself by going online for fresh workouts on fitness platforms; almost if not all usually comes with visuals that can help you with exercising correctly.
- Get hooked up with a workout partner. This is to guide you against having or developing excuses for not working out daily. One will surely guard the other against missing out!
- Get your workouts scheduled – a workout plan is needed, you could get an expert to help with planning your workouts. If you notice any faults restructure your plan immediately.
- Employ the use of a journal to track your workout progress or pen down successes made at an interval. This helps you in developing pattern that are just perfect for your fitness goal.
- A goal should be set, could be losing 20lbs within the next few weeks or training for a sprint race. Your goal should, however, be such that is visible and achievable. Cultivate the habit of blessing yourself with some sort of mini rewards when each set goals are reached.
- Above all, ensured doing exercise has become an integral part of your lifestyle just like you’ve to have with eating and sleeping. Never have the thought of exercise being just for a particular set of time. It should be a part of your lifestyle.
Try this now and begin sharing the truth!!!